Saturday, November 24, 2007

What am i doing here?


I have arrived. I guess. And it happens to be long overdue. I just do not know what to put in a blog. Everyone is doing it these days, but i have no idea what they put in, or how they come up with stuff like that. Thats something i would like to know.

But nevermind about them. Now its about Me. Ok, i doubt anyone will read my postings (because i'm actually kind of embarrassed that i'm starting this blogging business so late so i am reluctant to tell anyone) but for anyone who cares, this is what i am going to be all about, including but not limited to:-

1) Random Ranting;
2) Pre-planned Ranting;
3) Invoked Ranting;
4) Football;
5) Music; and last but not least
6) Ranting.

Did i cover everything? Ok, ok... let me explain myself here. I have what medical science may refer to as "acute Eccentro-Cynicism". In short, I'm a little weird and a little cranky. But don't worry, i won't bite (unless it is mutually agreed upon by all the parties concerned). Its just a result of years of repressed anger, eventually channeled out as passion. Passion for music and passion for football (not soccer you twit), among others.

By the way, i tried to put up a picture of Oscar the Grouch (for those who know not the Grouch, kill your parents now for depriving you of a childhood. KILL THEM NOW!), supposedly for comedic-graphic effect of my inaugural post, but somehow its not coming out right. Hmm.... can anyone help me out with this? Damn technology. Back in my day, we used paper. And colouring pencils. Staedtler ones, with loads of colours too.

I'm still trying to upload the damn picture. WTF mate? Alright, alright. I just got it.

Where was i again?

Sorry. I lost it. I'll come back when i have more to rant about. Be well, my non-existent friends.

No comments: