Monday, November 26, 2007

The Monday Night Jam Sessions: Volume 1


9:00 a.m. (annoyed & moody) - I am not a morning person.

The Monday Night Jam Sessions are on.

As you can read from the title of this blog, In Memory of Someone of Rather happens to be the name of our little project consisting of Aaron Ponniah, Calvin J. Symons, and of course myself. I happen to be the guy carrying the equipment for the Band.

If anyone related is reading this: WHERE ARE YOU JEFF / IMI !!! We can't do this by ourselves!

By the by, is it just me or is Monday blues today extra bluesy? I'm so blue today, B.B. King is inviting me over to his place to ask me for advice. It probably has something to do with the fact that i am sick as a puppy (only not as cute, more disgusting in fact, with the mucus, oddly coloured phlegm, constipation, etc.). I can't seem to shake it. No, i'm not talking about Mrs. Palm and her 5 kids. Perve.

10:00 a.m.(almost melancholic) - Working hard, or hardly working.

Goddamned EDS department. It appears that the hardworking IT department in my office has taken the extra mile to earn their Bogus Link points by blocking more and more websites. The problem is, they take the easy way out by blocking Key Words. That way, ALL the flash game sites are blocked, ALL the friendster, etc. sites are blocked, even ALL the blog sites are blocked. I can't even play Sudoku on-line. Twats. If Marx was alive today, he'd be foaming at the mouth with all this Big Brother shite. This is martial law. AEON is on Emergency. I can't breath in this potpourri of iron fisted bureaucracy and totalitarian rule. Viva la Proletariat!

12.33 p.m. - Lets do lunch

My Boss is out for my blood. On a Monday morning. Even though he is not at work. Cliche? Surely. I'm still sick but apparently, thats no excuse. I can't take Medical Leave, and i can't under-perform. A lose-lose situation for sure.

As for the rest of the day,we'll just have to see how it goes. I do not think it will fare well. Hopefully, we can get some good jamming time in tonight, and the Blues will take away the blues.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

dei let's start thinking of a band name unless you wanna keep "in memory of bla bla bla"...

let's start composing our songs too :)