Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Rock Bottom, Coming Right Up

I don't know how to get myself out of this mess.

The longer this is taking, the worse I am feeling. Car repairs and car insurance payments have sucked me clean and dry. I'm not at rock bottom yet, but I can see it taunting me, not too far off.

I'm doing so many things wrong these days. I don't even know where to begin. I'm clearly not as good as I thought I was. I trusted someone I shouldn't have, and now I'm paying the price. Expensive price at that too.

I'm getting so desperate now. I have this terrible feeling that all things good in life has deserted me. I'm writing this post in the faint hope that putting it out may have a calming effect on me. I'm all out of ideas and inspiration. I feel like crying but something in me doesn't give up that easily. I don't know how long I can hold up.

No comments: