Friday, October 8, 2010

... A Few Surprises On The Way

Photoshoot Assignments

I took leave yesterday (Thursday, 7th October 2010) so I could sort out the registration / name changing of my 3-month old Sentra. I was initially informed that the queue was not long in the afternoon so the whole process may take only about 3 hours. I was finished in 20 MINUTES. I was in at 12 pm and out by 12.20 pm. Outstanding, PUPAKOM Wangsa Maju.

Having too much time on my hands (Par finished work at 4.00 pm @ MATIC), I didn't want to go home, so I stopped by Batu Caves to take photos. Fancy that. I quite like how the shots turned out and will be posting them in http://dominiquekeephotography.blogspot.com soon.

In the midst of all that driving up and down the MRR2, I got 2 separate phone calls in response to an internet advertisment I put up in Mudah.com.my, offering my services as a budget photographer. I accepted both although it was on rather short notice.

One is this evening - a regular Raya Open House in Cyberjaya. Garden, open-air concept, with awnings and artificial light. From about 8 pm to 11 pm. This will be slightly challenging and I am grateful for the china-made softbox.

The other is a private function at KL Hilton. This dude has a family dinner there, followed by over-nighter with friends at the Lifestyle Suite. Should be interesting, this one...

No comments: